Robbery Gang Members Sought in Increasingly Violent Robberies
- November 30th 2010, Lac la Biche, Alberta Treasury Branch (ATB)
- December 6th, 2010, Wildrose, Alberta, Alberta Treasury Branch
- December 14th, 2010, Bonnyville, Alberta, Toronto Dominion Bank
- December 24th, 2010, Millet, Alberta - Alberta Treasury Branch (ATB)
- January 4th, 2010, Onoway, Alberta, Alberta Treasury Branch (ATB)
- January 12th, 2011, Wetaskiwin, Alberta, Bank of Montreal
- January 18th, 2011 ,Gibbons, Alberta, Alberta Treasury Branch
BACKGROUND: - 2011 JAN 19
Arrests warrants have been issued for a male believed to be responsible for 2 armed bank robberies. RCMP are seeking Franklin William Gladue, 34 years old from the Edmonton area. He is believed to be in the Edmonton area.
He is described as Aboriginal, 6 feet tall, 240 lbs, Black hair and brown eyes. He has a number of tattoos including a picture of a clown on his left upper arm, the word "Eternal" on his right sleeve and the words "Solid Brother" and "F.G." on his left abdomen.
He is facing a number of charges as a result of two armed bank robberies in Bonneyville and Lac La Biche:
- Robbery with a firearm x 2
- Disguise with Intent to Commit and Indictable Offence x 2
- Pointing a firearm x 2
He is to be considered to be armed and dangerous. Should members of the public have information on the whereabouts of Franklin Gladue they should immediately contact their local police agency. Members of the public should not approach the subject. The public can also utilize Crime Stoppers anonymously at 1-800-222-8477.
- Millet Man Gets Seven Years For Fraud Arnold Donszelmann has been sentenced to serve seven years in prison and has been ordered to repay over two million dollars in restitution for scamming dozens of customers who had believed they were investing in their future. ...