Robbery Gang Members Sought in Increasingly Violent Robberies
- November 30th 2010, Lac la Biche, Alberta Treasury Branch (ATB)
- December 6th, 2010, Wildrose, Alberta, Alberta Treasury Branch
- December 14th, 2010, Bonnyville, Alberta, Toronto Dominion Bank
- December 24th, 2010, Millet, Alberta - Alberta Treasury Branch (ATB)
- January 4th, 2010, Onoway, Alberta, Alberta Treasury Branch (ATB)
- January 12th, 2011, Wetaskiwin, Alberta, Bank of Montreal
- January 18th, 2011 ,Gibbons, Alberta, Alberta Treasury Branch
BACKGROUND: - 2011 JAN 19
Arrests warrants have been issued for a male believed to be responsible for 2 armed bank robberies. RCMP are seeking Franklin William Gladue, 34 years old from the Edmonton area. He is believed to be in the Edmonton area.
He is described as Aboriginal, 6 feet tall, 240 lbs, Black hair and brown eyes. He has a number of tattoos including a picture of a clown on his left upper arm, the word "Eternal" on his right sleeve and the words "Solid Brother" and "F.G." on his left abdomen.
He is facing a number of charges as a result of two armed bank robberies in Bonneyville and Lac La Biche:
- Robbery with a firearm x 2
- Disguise with Intent to Commit and Indictable Offence x 2
- Pointing a firearm x 2
He is to be considered to be armed and dangerous. Should members of the public have information on the whereabouts of Franklin Gladue they should immediately contact their local police agency. Members of the public should not approach the subject. The public can also utilize Crime Stoppers anonymously at 1-800-222-8477.
- Thorsby Fas Gas Robbery Update Thorsby RCMP responded to an alarm call at approximately 1:30am on Saturday, March 21, 2015 at the Thorsby Fas Gas. Members arrived and found the front glass door to the building destroyed and orange spray paint over the ...
- Calmar Fas Gas Robbery Police are requesting the public’s help to identify suspects in weekend armed robbery. At 6:00 AM on Saturday, March 14th, Leduc RCMP responded to a hold up alarm from the Calmar Fas Gas. Leduc RCMP officers immediately responded, ...
- RCMP Investigate Attempted Abduction Of Seven Year Old Girl Red Deer RCMP are investigating a report they received on March 3 of an attempted abduction of a seven year old girl. The unsuccessful abduction attempt occurred on March 2 in the Kentwood neighbourhood. Between 3:00 and ...