Millet Peewee Tournament Standings
The winning Leduc Peewee team
Millet played host this last weekend to a Peewee Tournament. Starting on Friday and running through Sunday. The six teams competing played with a high level of skill and sportsmanship making it a fast paced week end of hockey.
The Millet Storm won their final with a score of 12 – 4 against Cochrane, while The Leduc For Paws Roughnecks took the tournament with a 5- 3 win over Camrose.
Friday: Millet 5 – Leduc 12 Ft. Sask 4 – Strathcona 5
Sat: Cochrane 7 – Camrose 9 Leduc 11 – Strathcona 5
Strathcona 8 – Millet 7 Millet 10 – Cochrane 8
Camrose 8 – Ft.Sask 3
Sun: Camrose 5 – Leduc 5 Cochrane 3 – Ft. Sask 7
C: Cochrane 4 – Millet 12
B: Ft. Sask 5 – Strathcona 7
A: Camrose 3 – Leduc 5
For video of this event click on this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj3FnaOfeX4
- Leduc Comp Takes On Provincial Champions The Leduc Comp. Football Team got off to a great start in league play as they defeated Eastglen 33 to 20 on Friday, September 5th. This was the first game for many of the players and they were immediately put behind the eight ...
- Leduc Figure Skating Club Ahead Of The Curve Leduc Figure Skating Club is ahead of the curve with the new CanSkate program being launched across the nation. In rinks all across the country this fall, Canadians will experience the revitalized CanSkate program, Canada’s ...
- Tour of Alberta Simson Maxwell Stage 3 Begins in Wetaskiwin The corner of 52nd Street and 50th Avenue in downtown Wetaskiwin was a flurry of activity on Friday, September 5th, 2014. Entertainment stage, displays, children activities, food vendors and hundreds of spectators lined the ...
- Wetaskiwin Composite High School Sabres Football WCHS SABRES FOOTBALL 2014 Roster Jersey # Name 1 Bishop, Davis 2 Audet, Jaden 3 Gabay, Joshua 6 Brooks, ...
- Leduc Skateboard Park Last week we reported on the annual Rock the Rails event held at the Leduc Skateboard Park. One of the sponsors of the event rightly pointed out that though they liked the coverage they were disappointed that the article ...