Kill Daylight Savings Time
1. The change in time upsets young school children and their parents.
2. Time change upsets school bus drivers, having to wait for children to catch the bus.
3. Teachers have to cope with more tired and stressed children.
4. Statistics indicate that car accidents increase up to 17 per cent in the first week after spring time change.
5. Daylight Savings time gives us no more daylight hours.
6. Saskatchewan people do not have to suffer time change.
7. Write a letter of email your MLA. Ask to kill Daylight Saving Time, or no stressful time change.
— Robert Snider, New Norway